Today we get the honor to talk to one of our dearest friends. Someone we both admire and respect, Dr. Andy Klein.
For those who don't know him here is a brief bio:
- Got his BA in Physical Education
- Got his Masters in Exercise physiology in 1983
- Doctor of Chiropractic in 1987
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- Team USA Goodwill games Chiropractor in 1998
- Team USA Chiropractor, Olympics in Australia 2000
- Team Chiropractor, Minnestoa Vikings from 2002-2006
- Educator at Northwestern Chiropractic college since 1995
- Full time clinician running the physical medicine and Rehab department
We talk, we laugh, we learn from one of the best. For more information on Dr. Andy Klein or where he works at Northwestern, go to http://www.nwhealth.edu
Visit our website at: Crackin Backs Podcast
We are two sport chiropractors, seeking knowledge from some of the best resources in the world of health. From our perspective, health is more than just “crackin Backs” but a deep dive into philosophies on physical, mental and nutritional well-being.
Join us as we talk to some of the greatest minds and discover some of the greatest gems that you can use to maintain a higher level of health. Crackin Backs Podcast